Balochistan Human Capital Investment Project BHCIP New Vacancies June 2023 for medical graduates has been published in Dawn Newspaper.The Government of Balochistan (GoB) is implementing “Balochistan Human Capital Investment Project (BHCIP)” with the assistance of the World Bank to improve utilization of quality health and education services in Balochistan particularly in refugee concentrated areas, seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals on contract basis. The interested male and female candidates from Baluchistan can apply on these new jobs in Pakistan through the method explained below.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||09|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
All Govt Jobs
Latest Balochistan Human Capital Investment Project BHCIP New Vacancies June 2023
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Place of Posting|
Chaghi Killa- Abdullah
|Pharmacist/ Logistics Officer||01||Quetta|
|Lady Medical Officer||03||RHC Torasha, RHC Panjpai, RHC Nokundi|
Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs
👆 Latest Vacant Positions👆
How to Apply for BHCIP Jobs
- Interested individuals may send their (CVs along with covering letter) addressing Project Director BHCIP-Health should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at below mentioned email address; ([email protected])
- The contract will be initially for a period of one-year extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
- These positions will be filled strictly on merit & in a transparent manner.
- In the event of any false/forged data provided with the application, the PMU will disqualify the applicant without any intimation.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- The PMU reserves the right to either cancel the whole or any part of advertisement without assigning any reason there-of.
- The candidates already serving in any Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
- These vacancies are district specific and nontransferable.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date of submission of application will not be entertained.
- In case of large number of candidates, the department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered into recruitment process/interview.
- By hand application cannot be entertained.
- The detail Terms of Reference (TORS) for each position can be found at the following http://www.bhciphealth.com.pk