Join Pak Army AFNS 2022 has been announced through the advertisement by Pakistan Army and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration for Armed Forces Nursing Services as BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses. In these Latest Pak Army Nursing Jobs 2022 the eligible Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Posts in Join Pak Army AFNS 2022 Online Registration
BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses
|AFNS – BSc Nursing |
|Matric with Science – |
60% Marks Minimum
F.Sc (Pre-medical) –
50% Marks Minimum
|Trained Nurse as Lieutenant |
|Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. |
B.Sc Generic Nursing.
Post (RN) BSc Nursing
Note for BSc Nursing:
The candidates candidates which intends to appear in FSc Part-II exams (having 50% marks in 1st year) can apply with HOPE certificate signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for getting 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse:
The applying candidate should be enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
The qualified candidates having post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) will be preferred.
Marital Status for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2022:
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
- Citizens of the state of Pakistan and domicile holders of the Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- On the final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to give up their nationality other than Pakistani.
Physical Standards for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI).
- Rejected two times by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Permanently Declared Medically Unfit by the Appeal Medical Board.
- The one who withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/ institution on the basis of discipline, characters, medical
inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable
- The one who was dismissed/ removed from any other government institution.
- For B.Sc Nursing only – candidates already enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court for an misdeed involving moral crime.
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for Pak Army Nursing Jobs 2022 ?
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure:
Candidates will have to register through Internet or by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be followed:-
Registration Through Internet:
1. A candidate can register through the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
2. Date and time of test will be forwarded on individual’s e-mail address.
3. Candidates will come and report on date and time given for initial test on computer generated roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed.
4. Candidates will also bring documents mentioned along with them and will have to pay the fee of the prospectus on the day of test.
5. Candidates must have the knowledge of computer.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
1. The candidates may come and report at their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with the mentioned documents and the prospectus fee for the complete registration.
2. The candidates will have to bring these documents on the day of test as well.
ANF Jobs 2022
👆 Latest Vacancies👆
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
Candidates will deposit following documents with Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter Rawalpindi.
Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test. Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule :
|Registration||20 June 2022 to 19 July 2022|
|Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality||Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip. Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.|
Preliminary Medical Test for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2022:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
Further Selection for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2022:
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarter Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarter on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Training Period for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2022:
- B.Sc Nursing – 4 x Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi
- Trained Nurses – 6 x Weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian. Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center, Rawalpindi