Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Jobs 2021 has been announced for Lateral Entry 4th Batch through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration. In these Latest Pak Navy Commission Jobs 2021 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Navy|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Posts in Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Jobs 2021
LATERAL ENTRY SSC 4TH BATCH
|Lt||MS/MSc (Operations Research)|
or Management Sciences with
Ops Research as Major subject)
|1-2 year experience in the |
of Operations Research/Optimization
|Lt||MBA (Finance)||3 Years and above|
|Lt||MS (Supply Chain)||2-3 years working experience in |
corporate sector on Supply Chain/Finance
|Lt||MS/MBA (Contract or Supply|
|2 years working experience in |
commercial contracting or
procurement with any credible firm
SPECIAL WEAPON/MARINE ENGINEERING BRANCH
|S/Lt/ Lt||BE (Mechanical)||Preferably 1-4 Years experience in |
|Lt||BE (Electrical/ Electronics)||3 – 4 Years experience in relevant field.|
|Lt||BE/MS (Electrical/Mechanical)||• For MS (Lt) no experience.|
• For MS (Lt) with 2-3 years experience 01 year Ante-date
• For BE (Lt) 3-4 years experience
|Lt||BE/MS (Electronics)||• For MS no experience required|
• For BE 3-4 Years experience in relevant field.
|3-4 yrs experience in relevant fields|
|Lt||MS (Project Management)|
|Lt||BE (Aerospace/Avionics)||3-4 yrs experience in relevant fields|
|3-4 Years Quality Control experience in the Mechanical and|
|Lt||MS (Mechatronics/ Electrical/|
|3-4 Years Quality Control experience in the Electrical and|
|Lt||BE (Chemical)||3 years experience in the electroplating chemical field.|
|Lt||BS(Aerospace/Avionics)||3 years experience in relevant field|
|Lt Cdr||MS/ PhD (Electrical/ Electronics)||For PhD no experience.|
|Lt Cdr||MS/ PhD (Mechanical)||For MS (Lt Cdr) more than 06 years experience.|
SPECIAL IT BRANCH
|S/Lt/ Lt||MCS & MSc IT||3 Years experience and above|
|2-3 years experience|
|Lt||BS (IT/ Computer Science)/ BE|
|3-5 Years experience in relevant field.|
|3-4 Years experience|
|Lt||BCS/ BS (IT)||3-4 Years experience|
|Lt||BS /MS / MSc in Computer|
|2-4 yrs experience in cyber, social and |
web media management,
monitoring and cyber security.
|Lt Cdr||PhD (Computer Sciences)||For PhD no experience research work in Artificial intelligence and Big Data will be preferred.|
Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Jobs 2021
|S/Lt||MA/ BS Library Sciences/|
|Upto 2 Years teaching experience|
|PhD/MS/ M Phil in IR/ Conflict|
Studies/ Political Studies/
|3-6 Years experience.|
|Lt||LLM/ International Law||3 Years|
|PhD/ MS in Nuclear Study||For PhD no Experience.|
|PhD/ MS in Management|
|For MS upto 6 years experience|
|MA/MSc (Experience as|
registrar and examination)
|3-6 Years experience in relevant fields|
|Lt Cdr||PhD (Network Security)||2 Years teaching/research experience (Personnel with Industrial|
Standard International Certifications/equivalent such as CISSP,
CRISC, CISA, CISMA etc will be preferred)
|Lt Cdr||PhD/MS (Digital Forensics)||2 Years teaching/research experience (PhD qualification/relevant|
International Security certifications will be preferred)
|PhD (Network Forensics)||2 year Teaching /research experience (PhD qualification/ relevant|
international security certification may preffrred.
|Lt Cdr||PhD (Cyber Security)||3 years Teaching/ research experience personnel with industrial|
standard international certificational / equalient such as CISSP,
CRISC, CISA, CISMA etc may be preferred.
|S/Lt/ Lt||MA (International Relations)||2-3 years experience|
|S/Lt/ Lt||MSc (Sports & Physical|
|Minimum 3 Years experience|
|Lt||BS/MS Telecom||Minimum 3 Years experience|
|Lt||BE / ME (Civ)||Minimum 3 Years experience|
|Lt||BE/ MS/ ME (Mech/Automobile)||Minimum 3 Years experience|
|Lt||Graduation||At least 1 Year experience in respective field alongwith certifications /|
diploma in Firefighting etc.
|Lt||MS/MSc/BS in following|
• Mass Comm
• IR/ DSS
• Media Sciences
• Film production
• Literature, Sociology,
• Urdu, English
|• 2-4 years working experience in following:-|
• Digital channels and/ or performed duties at media house assignment
• Newspapers/ news agency as reporters, columnist, editor or preferably at
media house assignment desk.
• Station Manager/ Programme Manager / Producer in a well reputed FM
• Script & song writing, making of documentaries/ songs/ films/ special
• For MA/ MS Urdu & English must have 3-5 years experience as editor/ sub
editor of well reputed magazine.
|Lt||M.Sc Chemistry||3-4 Years experience|
|Lt||BS (Hort)/ BS (Agri)||2-3 years experience|
|Lt||DVM (Doctor of Veterinary &|
|4-5 years experience in relevant field |
with reputed organization
|Lt Cdr||MS in Marine /Environmental|
|Experience will be preferred|
|Lt Cdr||MSc in Maritime Safety &|
|Experience will be preferred|
|Lt Cdr||MS Project Management||Atleast 2 years working experience in project handling with any credible firm|
|Lt||GDMOs||MBBS (Minimum second division or equivalent qualification recognized byPakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC/ PMC). The candidates must have registration of PM&DC / PMC and completed one year house job in PM&DC / PMC recognized hospitals.|
MANDATORY ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ALL BRANCHES
in Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Jobs 2021
Gender: Male citizen of Pakistan
Height: 5`4 Age: Sub/Lt upto 28, Lt upto 32 & Lt Cdr upto 36 years as on 01-01-2022
Qualification: As mentioned below with minimum 70% Marks for annual system and equivalent CGPA (2.88) for semester system candidates.
Candidates with more than 10 years experience may be considered for higher rank.
• Validity of experience will be decided by PN Selection Board & seniority will be awarded accordingly.
• Higher qualification/ Experience will be preferred.
• 18 Years qualification (i.e MS/ M.Phil/ MBA) should be in the same discipline as that of BS/BE/BBA or any relevant discipline.
• Candidate with different disciplines at Graduation (16 years) and at Master (18 years) level must have Ms/ M Phil equivalence from HEC.
• Self employment/free lancing and tuition etc will not be taken as experience.
• Experience should be verifiable through supporting documents/ experience certificates from concern institution/department.
• Copy of HEC verified degrees are to be submitted at PNRSCs.
Following are Ineligible:
• Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• Twice rejected by ISSB after Post Graduation.
• Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
• Once before post Graduation and twice after Post Graduation.
• Twice rejected by ISSB at FA/FSc/A-level.
• Dismissed/ removed / resigned from Government Service.
• Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
• Declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
• Declared unfit by an armed forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
• Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
• Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces College/ institute on disciplinary grounds
• Withdrawn/ resigned / dismissed from Armed Forces institutes Academy/ Training institute on any ground.
• Married to a Foreign National.
• Submitting tempered academic certificates.
• Concealment of information in the application form.
• Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning/ passing out or within period of six months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
Note: Those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D/ equivalent are eligible for fourth chance; this chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D candidates in particular cadre/ category.
SELECTION PROGRAMME/ PROCEDURE
in Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Jobs 2021
Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through SMS which taking and consideration of improvement in COVID-19 situation in the country.
Entrance test will be conducted in the following subjects:
a. Intelligent Test
b. Academic Test
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL/ INTERVIEW
• Application forms will be issued to the candidates who are shortlisted in the Entrance Test, preliminary medical and
interview conducted at respective PNR &SC.
• Personality test will be conducted at respective PNR &SCs.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview with PN Selection Board.
• Medical Examination of PNSB recommended candidates will be arranged at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
The candidates are advised to get their ears/ teeth cleaned from specialist doctor before reporting for medical examination.
• Free medical treatment for self, family & parents.
• Family accommodation or house rent allowance & servant facility to married officers.
• Opportunities for visits/ courses/ assignments abroad.
• 50% concession for self/ family on traveling by air/ railway.
• Subsidized education of children in Bahria colleges/ University & professional institutions.
The official details are given in the ad below
Last date to apply: 01-08-2021
How to Apply for Pak Navy Commission Jobs 2021 ?
- How to submit application form?
Interested candidates should submit application form online along with required documents at the given website before the closing date
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Who will be called for Test / Interview?
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Late submission of form / application
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What is the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
Daily Express Newspaper Jobs 2021
Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Center, Karachi