Latest ASI Jobs in Islamabad Capital Territory Police November 2022 has been announced through the latest advertisement Islamabad police is looking Handsome Physical Person to full fill the ASI Jobs According to the Islamabad Police Privacy Polices. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|Education Requirements||B.A / Bachelor / B.s.c|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||116+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express / aaj|
|Address||Islamabad Capital Territory Police Islamabad|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest ASI Jobs in Islamabad Capital Territory Police November 2022
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (ASI)|
|B.A / Bachelor / B.s.c|
- BA/ BSC or Equivalent From a Recognize University
- Candidate’s Age May 18 to 25 Years.
- Height May 5″fit , 7 “Inch” For Male
- Height May 5″fit , 2 “Inch” For Female
- Chest 33*34 1/2 for Male only.
- The Candidate Shall have to Pass Endurance Test 1.5 Miles in 10.5 Minutes for male or 15 Minutes For Female
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad ?
- Applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- By hand or applications received through courier email will not be accepted /entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information.
- Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against
- under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity.
- In case of false affidavit, the applicant
- shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc. at the time of interview.
- Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive
- right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
- Passing a test stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be
- qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview
- and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action
- shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- . At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil
- surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments/disability will also be disqualified.