Latest Jobs in Balochistan Police November 2023 has been Announce through Latest Dawn/Express Newspaper.In all districts of Balochistan Police, applications are invited from candidates for the vacant positions of Constable along with prescribed allowances. The following schedule is applicable for filling the vacant positions in the respective districts. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications on the prescribed form according to the following schedule.In these Latest Govt Vacanies both Male and Female Candidates can Apply and can get these Latest Jobs in Pakistan after completion of Jobs Procedure.
|No. of Posts
|Express ,Dawn News
|Balochistan Police Quetta
|Watch Jobs Videos
Latest Jobs in Balochistan Police November 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
👆 Latest Vacancies👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Balochistan?
- Application forms can be obtained from the relevant district police office and the official website of Balochistan Police www.balochistanpolice.gov.pk.
- The application form fee of Rs. 300 (non-refundable) is to be submitted along with the form to the district police office of the hopeful during the physical written examination.
- All educational documents, identity card, local domicile (of the relevant district), and 4 attested passport size photographs must be attached with the application form.
- Hopefuls serving in government or semi-government departments should submit their requests through their department.
- All applications can be submitted to the relevant district office until the date of 30.11.2023.
- The roll number slip will be issued along with the submission of the application form.
- Incomplete and applications received after the specified date will not be considered.
- After the scrutiny of applications on 02.12.2023, the list of eligible candidates will be announced in the respective district police offices.
- Physical and running tests of candidates will be conducted from 04 to 08 December 2023.
- The written exam for successful candidates will be held on 11 December 2023.
- The interview of successful candidates will be conducted from 18 to 20 December 2023.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates coming for the test/interview.
- A quota of 5% for women and 5% for minority community is reserved according to government policy.
- The department reserves the right to terminate or send candidates to another unit/area in Balochistan without specifying any reason, subject to the conditions of appointment.
- The police department will be discharged/expelled from the department in case of refusal to perform duty in any unit/area of Balochistan.”
Browse for More Jobs