Latest Ministry of Human Rights Jobs December 2022 has been announced through the latest advertisement and looking for Interested, Dynamic, Experience, Brilliant Candidate to Full fill these Positions with a Handsome salary Package and Allowances According to Department Policies. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on the following posts in the project titled “Establishment of Sub-Office of Human Rights in Merged District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” under the Ministry of Human Rights purely on contract basis. In these New Federal Government Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||08+|
|Address||Ministry of Human Rights,KPK|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Ministry of Human Rights Jobs December 2022 Apply Online
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||Inter|
Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2022
👆 1500+ Vacancies👆
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for New Federal Government Jobs?
- Interested candidates can only apply through NJP online at www.njp.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- Job Description of the posts are available on the website i.e www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates will have to produce originals documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- The General age relaxation as admissible under the rules, has been included above.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- The Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.