Latest PMD Jobs May 2023 has been announce through latest advertisement Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional / Provincial and Local Quota basis.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Meteorological Department|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||300+|
|Address||Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest PMD Jobs May 2023 – Pakistan Meteorological Department Jobs
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|3||Data Entry Operator|
|5||Upper Division Clerk|
|6||Lower Division Clerk|
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad?
- Applicants will apply through online portal available on https://njp.gov.pk/ within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications received after due date shall not be entertained. In case of any technical glitch email may be sent at [email protected].
- Applicants already in government service shall apply through proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC/DPC at the time of interview.
- Applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile/degree / certificates issued by the HEC/recognized Board / University / Institute at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shell be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Pakistan Meteorological Department reveres right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per advertisement against any post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test /interview /physical and skill test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interview and skill test wherever applicable.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years to all candidates.