Latest Sub Inspector Jobs in Anticorruption Department Sindh April 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Application are Inviting form Suitable Physical Fit Candidates to Full these Positions According to the Govt Policies. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Sindh the male candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Anticorruption Department Sindh|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||31+|
|Address||Anticorruption Department Sindh Karachi|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Sub Inspector Jobs in Anticorruption Department Sindh April 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Criteria|
|Sub Inspector||Qualification |
5 Fit and 5 Inch
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
👆 300+ Vacancies👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Sindh?
- Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to mention Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application, for all categories of one post, one Challan is acceptable.
- Candidate must retain Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk
Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
- Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through SPSC official website. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” features.
- The candidates must possess required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.