National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC(navttc.org) has organized free online courses offered by the top international institutes to provide the opportunity to Pakistani youth to make the best use of their spare time during this Coronavirus pandemic Lockdown.
NAVTTC is offering these Free online courses in collaboration with the Suzhou University China and American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence.
navttc american board free courses 2020
The Executive Director of NAVTTC, Dr. Nasir Khan has said that the Concerned body in collaboration with the other leading online training providers is arranging courses in the latest technologies to Pakistani youth to enable them to use this time productively and shape their career.
navttc suzhou university free courses 2020
NAVTTC is currently running the largest ever skill development program in the history of the Pakistan i.e. Hunarmand Pakistan under the Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Program.
Due to the closure of training institutes, the courses were suspended from past one month. However, to save the student’s time, NAVTTC has introduced free online courses for Pakistani youth.
www.navttc.org application form 2020
These online courses cover the most demanded technologies such as Industrial Robotic Technology, Building Materials Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Electrical automation, Mold Design and Manufacturing, Digital Media Application, Cloud Computing, teachers training, entrepreneurship and many more
www.navttc.org application form download online 2020
To benefit the maximum number of Pakistani youth through this program, NAVTTC is making these courses open to all Pakistani youth, whether they are currently enrolled in the Hunarmand Pakistan or not.
NAVTTC Suzhou Vocational University China Free Online Courses 2020 Details
NAVTTC in collaboration with the Chinese Suzhou Vocational University, China is offering free of cost online course in the following areas:
Industrial Robot technology
Intelligent Control Technology
Mold Design and Manufacturing
Material Engineering Technology
Machinery Manufacturing and Automation
Building Materials Engineering Technology
Architectural Engineering Technology
Machinery Quality Management and Monitoring Technology
Food Processing and Inspection
Electrical Automation Technology
Electronic Information Engineering Technology
Aircraft Manufacturing Technology
and hundreds of more
1. Minimum 12-Years of education/FSc/FA is required for registration. However Master/BS degree holders are encouraged to apply.
2. Good English verbal/written Communication is required
3. Basic Knowledge of Computer usage and Internet connectivity is required
How to apply?
1. Initial online registration on NAVTTCs website (click for link for registration form)
2. Checkup of Forms by NAVTTC for eligibility
3. Online registration with Suzhou University through link provided by NAVTTC
4. Learning and successful completion of online module and its online examination
NAVTTC American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence Free Courses 2020
NAVTTC in collaboration with American Board is offering globally recognized teacher training online courses free of cost.
The trainees will be required to pay US$80 only as examination fee at the end.
American Board teachers’ training programs for elementary and secondary schools provide a unique opportunity to the teachers to earn globally recognized teachers’ certification online.
After successful completion of the training program, the certified persons will be eligible for elementary and school teaching jobs globally, specially in the Gulf countries, Canada, Europe, China, Malaysia, Australia etc.
The names of the successful individuals will included in the list of trained teachers which will be available on website of the American Board.
The courses will be offered in the following areas:
Elementary and Reading
1. At least Master Degree/Bachelor (16 years) in the relevant subject. i.e. (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, History, Special Education, English)
2. High proficiency in the English language
3. Proficiency in relevant subject
4. Basic knowledge of the teaching methodology
How to Apply?
1. Initial online registration on NAVTTC website
2. Scrutiny by NAVTTC for eligibility Online registration with American Board through link provided by the NAVTTC
3. Learning and successful completion of the online module
4. Payment of UD$80 to be submitted directly to American Board online as the examination fee
5. Issuance of certificates by the American Board directly to successful candidates.
Click here to apply in these Latest NAVTTC Free Courses 2020
hunarmand pakistan program
kamyab jawan program