PPSC Jobs Latest Advertisement 24/2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement PPSC in Pakistan is a government agency responsible for conducting recruitment examinations, tests, and assessments for various government departments and ministries within the Punjab province. PPSC’s primary function is to ensure that the recruitment process for various government positions is carried out in a fair and transparent manner.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these jobs and can get these New Jobs in pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|Bachelor/ Master / MBBS
|No. of Posts
|Jang / Nawaiwaqt
|Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore Punjab
|Watch Jobs Videos
PPSC Jobs Latest Advertisement 24/2023 Apply Online
|Name of Post
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- . Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the
period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at
the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or
whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate
- . Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting
- the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at
Browse for More Jobs
Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police for Male and Female November 2023