Punjab Daanish School Jobs in Rahim Yar Khan December 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority, Government of the Punjab offers opportunities to highly dynamic and committed professionals in NON-ACADEMIC STAFF category to serve at DANISH SCHOOL (BOYS&GIRLS) RAHIM YAR.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan 2023 after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Punjab Daanish School
|Rahim Yar Khan
|Primary to Master
|No. of Posts
|Punjab Daanish School Rahim Yar Khan Punjab
|Watch Jobs Videos
Punjab Daanish School Jobs in Rahim Yar Khan December 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab Daanish School?
- Applicants shall attach with their applications a detail resume (CV), 2 x Photographs and certified copies of educational / experience certificates, CNIC duly attested should reach in DAANISH SCHOOL (BOYS&GIRLS) RAHIM YAR KHAN.
- Please clearly mark on the envelope, “For the post of. ii. ” iii. Interested candidates may apply in confidence by sending their credentials to the undersigned on or before 20 December, 2023.
- Candidates may also submit their applications in the school office in person during working hours.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for test/ interview.
- Date of written / or any other test will be given later, if required.
- After test only shortlisted / selected candidates will be called for interview.
- All appointments will be on contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates shortlisted for test/interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicants.
- Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- The selected candidate(s) can be transferred/posted to any other Daanish / Centre of Excellence School located in Punjab Province.
- All selected applicants will be required to submit medical certificate(s) and police clearance certificate