Pakistan Rangers Punjab (Punjab Rangers) has announced the Jobs 2020 for the Pakistani Citizens and is inviting applications from the suitable persons. In these Latest Rangers Jobs 2020 in Pakistan the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2020 after the complete recruitment process.
|Source||Punjab Rangers Website|
|Organization||Pakistan Rangers Punjab|
|Education||Middle to Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
The main duty of the Punjab Rangers is to provide border security for the Pakistani province of Punjab’s 1,300 kilometre-long border hostile with India. The force, consisting of about 16 thousand plus active personal, is also employed on internal security duties throughout Pakistan specially in the Islamabad Capital Territory ICT, Rajanpur, and many other districts and cities of the country.
Latest Posts/Vacancies in Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs August 2020
|Sr, No||Post Name|
|1||Sub Inspector (General Duty)|
|2||Naik (General Duty)|
|3||Sipahi (General Duty)|
|4||Lady Rangers (Sipahi General Duty)|
Browse More: Govt Jobs 2020
The recruitment will be made on following quota basis in Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020:
|Punjab (Including Islamabad)||50 %|
|Sindh (Urban)||7.6 %|
|Sindh (Rural)||11.4 %|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||11.5 %|
|Ex FATA||3 %|
|Gilgit Baltistan||1 %|
|Azad Kashmir||2 %|
The eligibility criteria for Latest Punjab Rangers Jobs is:
- Educational criteria for Civilian Candidates in Rangers Vacancies:
1. Sub Inspector (General Duty): Minimum Intermediate (FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS)
2. Naik (General Duty): Minimum Matric
3. Sipahi (General Duty): Minimum Middle
4. Lady Rangers (Sipahi General Duty): Minimum Middle
5. Naib Khateeb: Minimum Intermediate (FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS) and Dars-e-Nizami/Wafaq-ul-Madaris
6. Bawarchi: Minimum Middle
7. Khakrob, Carpenter, Dhobi and Barber: Relevant Experience
- Age Limit for Civilian Candidates in:
The candidates from 18 to 30 Years of age can apply (5 years of age relaxation included)
- Physical Criteria for Civilian Candidates:
1. Minimum Height: 5′-6″
2. Chest: 33″ with 1.5″ spread (Not applicable for Lady Rangers)
3. Minimum Weight: 121 Pounds
- Educational Criteria and Age Limit for Ex Soldiers:
1. Education: Same as Civilian
2. Age Limit:
a. 45 Years (Sub Inspector)
b. 40 Years (Naik)
c. 35 Years (Sipahi)
Selection Procedure for these Pak Rangers Jobs:
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Physical Test
- Trade Test
- Interview/Final Selection
Time needed: 20 days.
How to Apply in Pakistan Rangers Jobs?
- Submitting the application form for Sub Inspector, Naik and Sipahi
Interested candidates should submit the application form online at http://pakistanrangerspunjab.com/ along with the required documents at the given address before the closing date.
- Submitting the application form for Lady Rangers
Interested candidates should reach the Headquarters Punjab Rangers Lahore with their complete documents and PT Shoes for Physical Test on 25 and 26 August.
- Submitting the application form for Naib Khateeb, Bawarchi and others
Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the PO Box. 6080 Lahore before 20 August.
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Late submission of form
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government Employees
Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Physical test and Initial Medical Test
The candidates should reach the selection center according to their district mentioned in the advertisement below
The requirements are mentioned in the ad below
Last date to apply: 19-08-2020 to 26-08-2020
a. The Last date to apply is 19 August for Sub Inspector, Sipahi and Naik
b. 20 August for Naib Khateeb, bawarchi and others
c. 26 August for Lady Rangers
18 to 30 Years for Civilians and 35 to 45 for Ex Soldiers.
Middle to Masters