University of Gujrat Jobs June 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals (males/females), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in relevant fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-Class University located at Gujrat, Punjab.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the male and Female candidate can Apply in these jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||University of Gujrat|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor /Master /Mphil / PhD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||University of Gujrat |
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
University of Gujrat Jobs June 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Additional Director Implementation||Master|
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
👆 Latest Vacancies👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Applications should reach to the office of the HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, 1st Floor, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat by 20-06-2023.
- Job Application forms along with advertisement, Employment Verification Proforma (EVP) and Publication Verification Proforma can be downloaded from UOG’s website www.uog.edu.pk.
- Application Forms uploaded on UOG’s website shall only be accepted.
- The applicants must submit (Four (04) sets for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor and Two (02) sets for the Administrative posts) which must contain UOG Application Form, attested copies of the Degrees & Both Sides of Detail Marks Certificates (DMC) (Only verified
- Degrees/Transcripts from HEC/Boards, etc. shall be entertained). Experience Certificates (duly verified by the respective Employer/s as per given “Employment Verification Proforma”), NOC (If needed), Domicile, CNIC and recent Passport size photographs with each application form complete in all respect. In case, less number of sets received from the applicant, his application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- The applicants for the post of Professor & Associate Professor must submit/attach four (04) DVDs pertain to soft copies of all their credentials labeling folders like Academic Credentials, Experience Certificates, Publications etc. along with the application/dossiers.
- Applicants working on Regular/Acting Charge/Officiating/Ad-hoc / Current Charge and Contract basis in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies (including UOG’s Employees) must apply through proper channel and attach NOC and Experience Certificate/s issued from their present and former Appointing Authority/Head of Institution/Organization by due date, otherwise their application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.