Wapda Jobs in Lahore December 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement WAPDA invites applications from suitable / eligible candidates against the following posts in the office of Chief Engineer (Hydel) Chashma and Lahore on regular basis.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Water and Power Development Authority
|Lahore and Multiple Districts
|Primary to Master
|No. of Posts
|Ajj/ Express/ Dawn
|Water and Power Development Authority Lahore Punjab
|Watch Jobs Videos
Wapda Jobs in Lahore December 2023 Apply Through OTS
|Name of Post
|Junior Store Keeper
|Junior Technican Instrument
|Low Presure Welder
|Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist
|Assistant Station Attendant
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
👆 300+ Vacancies👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Candidates may visit M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS.
- Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidate must specify the post & office against which he / she is applying.
- Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant
documents / experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service / Pakistan Post etc. to; Manager
Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test date, timing etc.
- Applications submitted by hand or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Testing Agency’s website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (procedure for roll number
slip / written test schedule / result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.