Latest Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs March 2023 have been announced for the below vacant posts through an advertisement and seeking for the interested applicants for these job openings. Applications are invited from candidates, who fulfill the conditions mentioned below for appointment against the following vacant post in Government Polytechnic Institute for Women H-8/1, Islamabad under Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. In these New Federal Government Jobs eligible candidates can apply and may also get more info regarding Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||15+|
|Address||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs March 2023 Apply Online
|Sr No.||Name of Post|
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
👆 300+ Vacancies👆
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for New Federal Government Jobs?
- Recruitment to the above post would be temporary and subject to the following conditions.
- All recruitments shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division recruitment policy vide OM No.F.53/1/2019-SP (PT) dated 22-10-2014, 16-01-2015, 03-03-2015 and 4th March, 2019.
- The candidates applying for the post at Sr. 01-07 are required to apply online at National Job Portal http://www.njp.gov.pk
- The candidates applying for the post at Sr. 8 & 9 may submit their application at the given below address on prescribed proforma available for download at http://www.mofept.gov.pk and http://www.gpiw.edu.pk.
- Incomplete application as well as those received after due date would not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test/interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- No TA/DA would be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Applications should be submitted within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.