Government of Punjab Energy Department Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Latest Jobs in Lahore the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2021 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Government of Punjab Energy Department|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||02|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang and The News|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Government of Punjab Energy Department Jobs 2022
|Sr No||Post Name|
How to Apply for Government of Punjab Energy Department Jobs?
- Applications for BS-11 and above (Sr. No.1 to 4) should be submitted online through this link: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Applications below BS-11 (Sr. No. 5 to 8) shall be submitted on plain paper clearly mentioning the name of post in the Office of Chief Engineer (Power), 1’Floor, Central Design Building, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore. (Attested copies of all relevant documents including education certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Experience, 3-Nos. passport size photographs, etc. must be sent along with the application).
- Five (05) years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible against above said posts for males and eight (08) years for females.
- The Contract Appointment is temporary in nature, non-transferable, job / post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. Recruitment against the aforementioned posts will be processed in the light of Finance Department’s Notification and S&GAD’s Notification
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
- The recruitment will be made strictly on merit from all Punjab basis in accordance with the Rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment and Contract Appointment Policy-2004 of S&GAD amended from time to time.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test / interview.
- These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of 02 years which can be extended / reduced up to project period with the approval of competent authority.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase / reduce the No. of posts.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for test / interview.
- 15% quota for females, 3% for disables and 5% for minorities is reserved.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
Daily Express Newspaper 2022
Government of Punjab Energy Department, Lahore